Need an upgrade on the ancient sweeping method that you clean your home or office through? If yes, you’ve just landed in the right place. In addition, if you have an eye on the pocket also, that makes the task even harder. But we’ve got something for you.
No matter what type of homemaker you are, owning a durable vacuum cleaner within budget is always a hard nut to crack. Specially, when it comes to functionality of uses, it’s tough to meet both ends of price and quality.
Considering all of the aspects, our research team was up to details analysis of top models and brands of best vacuum cleaner under 100 dollars. After week-long research, we’ve ended up with the best picks of the market. What we considered are- functions, handy usability, duration and of course, price-quality ratio. Finally, we’ve sorted them out in an ascending order.
So, it’s a promise that by the end of this deep review, you’ll end up with a short list of cheap vacuum cleaners which are within your budget. Keep reading.
- 1 Buying A Vacuum Machine: A Handful of Confusions
- 2 Top Picks Best Vacuum Under 100 Dollars
- 2.1 #01 Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
- 2.2 #02 Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
- 2.3 #03 Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 2.4 #04 Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum
- 2.5 #5 Bissell CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology
- 2.6 #6 VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded Lightweight Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum
- 2.7 #7 BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac
- 2.8 #8 Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum
- 2.9 Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners (Under $100) in Budget
- 2.10 Final Thoughts
Buying A Vacuum Machine: A Handful of Confusions
The beauty of vacuum cleaner shopping is, it’s a ready-to-go machine that will fit to your lifestyle in almost no time. But things are not as easy as it looks like, especially, when you’re standing among hundreds of models and trying to zero in on one perfect model.
To give you a hand on that, we have worked hard for one long week. We made a shortlist of vacuum bands and their most familiar models. After certain filtering and sorting, we finally came out with the best vacuum under $100 that meet both ends of budget and quality.
Throughout our research, we considered real user’s experience, expert’s analysis, brand value, price-quality ratio etc. We literally left no stone unturned to deliver the vacuum cleaner that fits into your demand. Hope this would be the last place before you find your dream machine.
What Can A Vacuum under 100 Do for You?
The price may seem cheap, but you merely have the idea on what can it do for you. In case, you’re not first-hand experienced, here are the core benefits of a best vacuum under $100 –
One of the sole purposes that a vacuum machine can serve is cleaning the hardwood floors. But as they are susceptible to scratching, the machine should have non-marking rubber wheels. One special kind, called the Canister Vacuums are the best fit for such hardwoods.
Picking up the per hairs can be a hard nut to crack if you use a cheap and weak vacuum. Because they can cause various infections to you and the pet itself, you should barely compromise with it. To provide a strong suction with upright beater brush, Upright Vacuums are the best in the game.
Plush and Soft Carpet
Another familiar purpose of using vacuums are cleaning soft carpets and plushest as well. As they are ultra-soft and dense in nature, many traditional vacuums face hard times cleaning them up. As heavier vacuums will sink into the carpets, it’s better to use machines with large wheels and tending to prevent the suction locks.
There are dozens of more uses of a vacuum machine, but all these won’t come in real till you have the right device in hands. To keep all the doors, open for you, we have included something from everything in our round up.
Top Picks Best Vacuum Under 100 Dollars
No matter what your price or demands are, you won’t leave empty handed, we promise. Let’s proceed to the handpicked vacuum reviews and guideline. Here you can choose the best vacuum cleaner under 100 dollars in below:
#01 Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
The main quality of a vacuum is defiantly the suction power. And in the case Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum is one of the best vacuum under 100 dollars. This vacuum cleaner is great on capturing big to large all dirt and derbies form the floor in no time. It designs to work in all kind of floors. So, anyone can choose the vacuum for cleaning different types of floors including the stairs. It has some awesome accessories to cleaning stairs, upholstery item, furniture, crow webs, curtains etc.
This an upright vacuum with OnePass technology. It contains with powerful suction, innovative brush design, and multi-layer of the filtration system. The vacuum has cleaner view dirt tank with large capacity. So, visually you can monitor the dirt storage space and determine when to emptying the tank.
The Bissell 9595A vacuum is easy to use and assemble. The assembling takes only 10 min and ready to work. it can clean deeply every section of your carpet even from your so-called clean carpet. Carpets can hide debris underneath which can’t be removable form normal brushing. Also, it can pick pet hair as well but sometimes leave one or two human hair, which seems a downside. But overall, its show impressive performance on carpet cleaning.
Bissell 9595A Vacuum Features & Benefits
- It is a lightweight vacuum with professional suction power and innovative brush design.
- For rug and carpeted floors, the brush rotates down for deep clean on the initial pass.
- This vacuum has the unique cyclonic system for long-lasting, effective and powerful suction.
- It also consists of spate brush tool for home furniture, upholstery, stairs and other stuff.
- The vacuum is designed for quick and easy cleaning along with the OnePass Technology.
- Come with simple and easy empty dirt tank, washable foam tank filter and multi-level filtration.
In the end, this best vacuum is fairly useful to keep your home dirt free. It’s maneuverable and long-lasting. So, you can buy this product.
#02 Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
Here is a great solution for those with low storage but need high suction power in their vacuum. The Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum is made for capture small to large any dirt and debris from the surface. it has a unique base with a V-shape design which can find and suck all kind of debris quickly into the filter. This V-shaped wiper force all of the large debris into the center suction path and the small particles are into the edges. Moreover, this wiper consists of rubber materials which especially attract hair. That is why this vacuum is, highly performative on picking a pet and human hair.
The best vacuum under $100 comes with the cyclonic technology, bagless feature, swivel head and the quick empty dirt cup. The dirt cup is completely cleaner and good for storing a large amount of dirt. So, you can monitor the dirt level and empty it before overflowing. However, the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair also versatile on cleaning around furniture legs, corner of the room or even kitty litter. You can be cleaning any of tight space of your house buy this stick vacuum.
The Bissell PowerEdge don’t come with any additional attachment that other vacuum offers. It’s made for cleaning the surface only. So you will need separate vacuum or equipment for dusting upholstery items.
Bissell PowerEdge Features & Benefits
- The vacuum is designed to suck form edges and tight spots of your house without using any attachments.
- Its V-shaped vacuum head captures large debris to fine debris using both center and end suction path.
- Suitable for cleaning around furniture legs and low pile carpets and rugs.
- The vacuum comes with a swivel head for easy and fast cleaning.
- Comes with large capacity dirt cup with easy clean-up system.
- Its smart design and weight make it an attractive, easy to use and to store vacuum.
If you have hard floored small apartment along with pets, then the best vacuum cleaner under 100 dollar will be best to choose. It takes few times to clean an area and easy to store in low space too.
The Shark is one of the top name in vacuum cleaner brands. It has lots of remarkably best vacuum cleaner under $100. We have also picked and tested one from the shark brand. This Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is completely cord-free and provides powerful suction performance. It’s made for using all kind of floors, stairs etc. from home to commercial its perfect for any small place.
The best shark vacuum cleaner comes with a rechargeable a 1.8V battery NiMh (nickel metal hydride battery). It takes 4-7 hours of charge to give 30 min of working performance. The manual says it needs 7 hrs. of charge especially if you are going to use it for the first time. But after that 4 hours is fine for charging. The charging time is pretty short compare than other brands. But the working time should be more extended. But you can sort out this problem by purchasing a backup battery. It will save you from the interrupting causing by low battery.
However, it comes with an XL size clear dust cup which tarp all the dirt and allow easy and simple emptying. It doesn’t have any added tools for cleaning your furniture, upholstery etc. but still great on any type of surface cleaning without leaving any residue. Furthermore, its slim design allows the stick vacuum set in any corner of your house.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Features & Benefits
- It’s a cordless vacuum cleaner along with rechargeable battery 1.8 V (included).
- Lightweight and portable, the weight of the vacuum is only 7.5 lbs.
- Comes with two-speed brushroll which for good providing low and high speed for efficient cleaning.
- Included high capacity clear dust cup with the easy emptying system.
- Its high suction power is great for picking pet hair, kitty litter or any type of fine dust.
- Suitable to use for any kind of flooring, such as bear or carpeted floors.
So, basically the Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is suitable for small apartments which have bare or carpeted floor. Especially if you have pets than you might consider to having this.
#04 Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum
Here is another best vacuum under 100 with lots of amazing features. The Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx is great for any house having bare or carpeted floors. This one also has cyclonic technology that gentle for your floor but harsh for dirt and debris. Many people have both bare and rug/carpeted flooring their house. So, they need a maneuver vacuum that is suitable for all kind of flooring.
The vacuum cleaner under 100 includes two separate modes for carpet and hardwood. The hardwood mode is workable another type of flooring too. Moreover, its great on collecting dirt from corners as much as the center of a room due to the edge cleaning bristles. This vacuum is also effective in collecting pet far and litter. It has a tiny velvet like trim which attracts most of the hair and sticks onto it. This trim work for carpet and bare floor both.
The vacuum is fairly lightweight so anyone can move it one room to another and use continuously for a long time. Its swivel brush head and recline handle allow you to clean under the bed, table, sofa or around the furniture. So, people especially senior citizen who want a flexible, lightweight, powerful vacuum will like it more.
Besides, the SH20030 vacuum from Hoover vacuum likes stylish as well, with being powerful and effective. Its black and grey color combo along with crystal clear dust bag makes it quite eye-catching.
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Features & Benefits
- The vacuum comes with special Cyclonic technology which allows transition from hard flooring to the rugged area or other low pile carpeting.
- Comes with far reachable recline handles to clean under furniture very easily.
- Also, consist of swivel steering and non-marring wheels which let you maneuver around furniture with ease.
- Provides edge cleaning bristles to remove dirt and debris from the corner of rooms.
- Includes a twenty-foot-long power with cord release.
- High capacity plastic dust cup for maximum storage.
Overall, it’s an impressive vacuum cleaner in affordable price. Its maneuver, good for cleaning different types of floors, carpets and easy to store.
#5 Bissell CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology
Here is another high suction powered vacuum cleaner which works best on all types of flooring. The Bissell CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum is come with lots of features to give you the cleanest room surface ever. It consists of OnePass technology which offers powerful suction that can capture every single dirt from the floor. Also, it paired with an innovative brush design which cleans on the initial pass.
From rug to carpet, tile floor to wooden floor all can be cleanable with this vacuum. It cleans maximum dirt just by one sliding over the dirty floor. You can use it for cleaning animal fur as well. It can pick hair from the floor like magic. This vacuum has clean view dust cup which lessens the hassle form adding or removing dust bag for every cleaning. this dust cup is ideal for holding lots of dirt at a time. So you may need emptying it over and over again because of overflowing.
In addition, the thin vacuum has multi-layer of filtration including a foam filter this filtration actually work for trap all the allergens come from the floor and air. It leaves fresh air behind the vacuum. So you will get completely frees floor every time you use the machine. The Bissell cleaner comes with a turbo brush roll which perfects for cleaning stairs, upholstery item and furniture as well.
Bissell CleanView Bagless Features & Benefits
- The vacuum comes with powerful OnePass technology which clean maximum dust and derbies in one slide.
- Comes with Turbo brush equipment, a cervical too, easy emptying bottom tan and a washable foam tank filter.
- It has a multi-level filtration which good for capturing allergen particles from the air to furniture.
- Its lightweight, maneuver and easy to carry.
- Comes with 25-foot power cord and 6 feet hose which great for coving along the area at a time.
- Offers five height adjusting feature along with 13.5-inch foot width for different high and space cleaning.
In the end, this best vacuum under 100 dollars is quite a powerful and durable vacuum cleaner in affordable price range. You can use them a different part of your house and get a clean, nice, fresh and allergen-free surface.
#6 VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded Lightweight Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum
Here is one of the best vacuum under 100 which has no match on versatility. The VonHaus 600W is a big solution of your traditional long vacuum cleaner. You can use it has an upright stick vacuum or a handheld vacuum cleaner as well. It has extension tube which allows wide space cleaning. if you deduct the tube only the main vacuum left with a brush to clean furniture, stairs or corner of the house. It comes with a should strap so you can hang it on your shoulder and clean with more ease.
The vacuum cleaner for stairs has double filtration system which allows the vacuum collect fine particles which other vacuums would recirculate back into the air of your room. This filtration system includes HEPA and sponge filtration. The sponge filter is washable so you can clean them when its loaded with dirt. This unique filtration system prevents spreading any type of bacteria or allergen.
In addition, this corded vacuum is very lightweight and easy to carry. Due to its design it storage any corner of your room so you can access it in an emergency in no time. Like, spreading food on the kitchen floor. Or splitting coffee/milk etc. it’s also well on picking dog hair or cat far. The vacuum has cleaner dust container with 1.3l dust capacity. It will need to be emptied less frequently like other vacuum and easy to do too.
VonHaus 600W Vacuum Features & Benefits
- It’s a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner which is mainly stuck upright vacuum and convertible in the handheld vacuum cleaner.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with 130 air watts of high suction power which can make such all type of dirt and debris easily.
- Provides two filtration system- HEPA and sponge filtration system for locking small particles.
- Design to work onto all type of surface such as stairs, carpets, rugs, hard floors, furniture, upholstery, etc.
- Including 19.5-foot power cord, small brush attachments, hose adapter, crevice tool and a shoulder strap.
- Suitable for removing pet hair, litter easily.
Overall, this smart looking efficient handheld vacuum for the light task. If you need a vacuum for occasional and low time cleaning, then you should consider this one.
#7 BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac
If you want a handheld vacuum cleaner for yourself then there is nothing better than BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L. This handheld vacuum cleaner has very strong suction power with other additional features. It comes with translucent bagless dirt container/bowl which easies to empty and see options. The best vacuum cleaner under 100 charge fist and hold 18 months when off the charger. So, if you charge it fully and on it after a long time, then it will start vacuum like other newly charged vacuum cleaners. Although it’s very light only 2.6 lbs and easy to move around.
The vacuum is made for simple but stronger performance. Its cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter. To the strong suction power stays for a long time. This vacuum cleaner has a rotating nozzle which provides a greater reach compare than another handheld vacuum. This nozzle and rotate frequently and capture maximum dirt from the corner or surface of your house. It largemouth design scoops up large debris and flips up the brush to clean upholstery or any tight spots.
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L Features & Benefits
- The vacuum cleaner comes with a durable lithium-ion battery for outstanding performance.
- Its cyclonic action is good to keep the filter clean and power strong.
- Comes with smart charge technology which uses up to 50% less energy- needs maximum air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V at a time.
- Bagless dirt blow easily to see dirt and empty.
- Includes rotating slim nozzle which idea for multiple applications.
- The filter is removable and washable
Overall, it a great vacuum to serve multipurpose cleaning. especially its convenient tools and suction power make it more worthy.
#8 Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum
Last but not least, if you want an old fashion canister vacuum for cleaning your entire house then you might choose Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum. This vacuum is made for cleaning bare floors such as marble, tile, wooden floors including rug and carpet. It includes a wand, brush, upholstery tool, automatic cord reminder and some dirtbag for use. It’s a bagged vacuum so you will need dirtbags every time you go cleaning.
The vacuum is small in size and 12.3 lbs in weight including all the attachments. The main vacuum only weighs 5 pounds, so it easy to move or carry. In the bottom, it has a wheel which makes the rolling lot easier during work. So, you can use the curtains, upholstery, stairs, auto interiors etc.
The best upright vacuum under 100 has the high suction power that gets dirt from heavy to fine. It has two modes for floors to carpet. So you can easily switch mode just pushing one button. It cleans carpeted rung in no time just like other high power vacuums.
Bissell Zing Vacuum Features & Benefits
- The vacuum is designed to work with bare floors, carpet, rugs, above floor cleaning.
- Comes with automatic cord rewind, telescopic wand, different suction mode (floor, carpet, etc.), full bag indicator.
- Compact and lightweight (12.5 lbs including all attachments) for cleaning continuously.
- The vacuum comes with dust bags- one inside and three extra for future cleaning.
- High suction power allows picking dog and cat hair including litter.
- The vacuum includes the 16ft long cord that can help you to clean long distance.
Overall, this best upright vacuum under $100 is suitable for any light to medium task and can last for a pretty long time. It’s a quality vacuum that can serve you almost all.
Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners (Under $100) in Budget
The smart way to choose a good but cheap vacuum is to outline your requirement first. It is very hard to choose which type vacuums, we need. Before buying a vacuum cleaner, you should know important factors like vacuum attachments, vacuum brands, warranty and more. To make it easier for you, here are the perks of each available models-
The upright vacuum cleaner is sit in upright position and work without bending. This type of vacuum is easy to use and fairly light. They can be maneuvered with a foot lever which allows the user to push and change the machine’s angle.
Moreover, with the variation in models. they come with different features. In general, these vacuums have two options for dust storage, bagged or bag less. Besides, they offer some extra accessorize like a wand, handheld brush roll etc. cheap upright vacuums are especially good for bare floor, carpeted floors and stairs.
Vacuum with the canister is very popular due to the separate dirt storage options. They also come with different price ranges. The Canister vacuums are versatile and suitable to use carpeted floors and stairs. They can be carried room to room and reach long surface using their hose and wand. Having hose and wand is both good and bad side of a canister vacuum. You get more options to clean large surface using these long tools but also they need more room to store.
Stick vacuums are similar with upright vacuums. They are pretty like upright vacuum cleaner without any accessories. They are very lightweight and cordless model runs with few hours of charging. In terms of price. they are very affordable but less powerful compare than regular upright vacuums. So, stick vacuums are good for light cleaning works.
Handheld vacuums are a mini version of your canister or upright vacuum that is good for smaller and closer cleaning. They are good for using a fixed area like a spot mess, clean a spill or corner of the sofa, car interior etc.
Also, they come with both corded and cordless modes. Cordless models are especially versatile and easy to use. Cordless models are run with rechargeable batteries. If you want corded, then it’s better to choose long corded one. they come with two models, wet and dry. This vacuum is good for using outdoor cleaning like garage, car etc.
There are millions of vacuum cleaners that have price range starting from 25 to thousand dollars/euros. They are different in color, model, size, features, etc. They are powerful and suitable for commercial or domestic usage very well. But for that you need to measure their suction power, weight additional tools etc. For small or light works best vacuum under 100$ or more budgets is good enough for any user especially beginners.
If you have a small apartment or need few things done every day than don’t need to buy overpriced vacuums. Other with medium size of apartment or similar, you can also consider affordable vacuums. We tried to present all the tips and tricks to choosing the best vacuum for money in here. Following these tips including the review of the best vacuum under 100 dollars will be helpful while shopping or researching for you all.